Delta Dental Insurance Provider in Lake Stevens, WA
We know that paying for dental care by yourself can be expensive as an individual, let alone as a family with children. All Smiles Dentistry also knows—more than most—the importance of good dental care for overall health and strong teeth that last a lifetime, so we’re committed to creating alliances with national and local insurance providers to help you and your family get the healthcare you need and deserve. Delta Dental, a trusted national provider, counts our office as one of their in-network provider locations. This means that as a Delta Dental member, you’ll receive the maximum savings possible alongside our friendly and high-quality treatment! Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Using Delta Dental for affordable dental care
Individuals, families, and employers use Delta Dental to provide full or partial dental coverage. With five plans starting at just $25.90 per month for an individual, you’ll enjoy affordable or even nonexistent copays when you visit All Smiles Dentistry. Preventive care like biannual teeth cleanings and exams are covered 100%, so you’ll be able to avoid long-term and expensive procedures in the future.
Once you enroll, you’ll be able to go online to www.deltadentalwa.com to view your benefits, estimate costs, pay premiums, and update your personal information.
Why visit All Smiles Dentistry for your exams?
In addition to being a proud Delta Dental preferred dentist, our team brings the personalized level of care that helps you feel more relaxed about a regular trip to the dentist. A visit to our office in Lake Stevens always includes:
- A welcoming staff dedicated to making your visit a positive experience for patients of all ages
- A strong belief in preventive care and patient education to help you avoid the need for major dental work that makes you anxious
- Experienced dentists ready to provide any kind of treatment you need, all in one place
- Quality and safety standards that follow all guidelines from the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
We accept dental insurance from Delta Dental, Premera, MetLife, United Concordia Dental, Aetna, Cigna, and Regence (Blue Shield).
All Smiles Dentistry dental services
Our dental services cover the full spectrum of preventive and general dentistry, cosmetic procedures, restorative dental work, and family care. Please visit our Treatments page to learn more or click on the specific service below. If your dental insurance policy from Delta Dental, Premera, MetLife, United Concordia, Aetna, Cigna, or Regence covers these services, we’ll handle the billing paperwork for you. If you wish to pay out of pocket or using our Quality Dental Plan, you’ll still be able to receive any treatment you need with the same high standard of care.
- Family dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Smile makeovers
- Dental exams and teeth cleanings
- Digital teeth X-rays
- Fluoride treatments
- Oral hygiene aids
- Root canals
- Sedation dentistry
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Snoring appliances
- Dental implants
- Dental crowns
- Dental bridges
- Tooth fillings
- Porcelain veneers
- Teeth whitening
Book an appointment with your Delta Dental provider today.
- In-House Dental Plan Available
- We Accept Most Insurances
- Open on Saturday
- State-of-the-Art Equipment & Care
- Thorough Dental Consultations
- Comfortable, Relaxed Atmosphere
- Neighborhood Dentist for Over 10 Years
- Multi-Disciplinary Approach to Care
- Dental Care for Patients Over 1 Year in Age