Family Dentistry in Lake Stevens, WA
Specializing in General & Cosmetic Dental Care
Caring for a Healthy Smile Starts Earlier Than You Think!
There are many different elements of having healthy teeth and gums. For one, frequent visits to the dentist for dental examinations and teeth cleanings are very important. Having an honest, experienced dentist who can alert you to the dental services you need is just as vital. At All Smiles Dentistry, our family dentists in Lake Stevens, WA provide dental services to patients of all ages. From children as young as one-year-old to growing teenagers, our pediatric dentists can take care of your entire family’s needs. We offer pediatric dentistry for children and standard dental work for adults.
From Dental Exams and Cleanings to Full Mouth Restorations, All Smiles Dentistry Provides All Your Dental Needs.
Some of Our Dental Treatments
- General Dentistry: Our clinic takes care of all your general dentistry needs, from gum care to root canals.
- Family Dentistry: Our practice will get to know your oral health needs closely so you can always receive prompt, personalized treatment.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: We help you safely achieve a beautiful, white, healthy smile using state-of-the-art procedures and equipment.
- Dental Exams and Teeth Cleanings: Our trained staff and skilled dentist will catch issues before they arise and perform gentle cleanings to prevent oral health issues down the road.
- Fluoride Treatment: Strengthen your teeth with a quick, easy fluoride treatment.
- Sealants: Protect your teeth from potential tooth decay with dental sealant that guards your enamel from deterioration and rot.
- Sedation Dentistry: We keep you calm and comfortable with our sedation dentistry so you never feel a thing during your procedure.
- Mouthguards: Whether you play sports professionally or casually, a customized, properly fitting mouthguard protects your teeth and gums from serious injury.
- Snoring Appliances: Let us help you enjoy a silent night with snoring appliances that correct any issues and keep you breathing comfortably during the night.
- Dental Crowns: Our durable, same-day dental crowns are customized to the exact color and shape of your existing teeth, which means no one will know you have one!
- Teeth Whitening: Our teeth whitening services give you a brilliant smile without causing damage, even if you have sensitive teeth.
Call us today to schedule an appointment or to learn more about any of our services!
The importance of regular dental appointments
You’ve heard the saying, “Preventative care is the best care,” and this is particularly true when it comes to your oral health. Our family dentist and skilled staff are trained to catch, identify, and treat any tooth or gum issues before they escalate into painful or serious problems like tooth decay or gum disease. Regular cleanings keep your teeth gleaming, your breath fresh, and get rid of unsightly plaque and harmful bacteria. Plus, a little care goes a long way. Coming in every six months for a cleaning and a routine exam could save you thousands of dollars, keep your smile healthy and beautiful, and your mouth pain-free in exchange for an hour or two out of your day. And because your oral health is linked to your overall well-being, not only are you protecting your mouth, you’re taking care of your full bodily health. Call us to schedule an exam today!
Family dentist for kids and adults
A family dentist grows with your family. Here at All Smiles Dentistry, we really get to know the oral health needs of every member of your family. This enables us to provide prompt, personalized care throughout your life. This is particularly important when it comes to your little ones. We’ll monitor their growth from tot to adolescent to adult and ensure they have strong, healthy teeth throughout. This customized care sets our family dentistry clinic apart from other practices in the area that may not get to know you and provide a cookie-cutter approach to oral health.
Gentle pediatric dentistry
When it comes to family dental care, it is very important to start children with positive visits to the dentist early on. Our approach during our dental check-ups is to help ensure that their teeth are growing in properly to achieve optimal oral health. By closely following tooth development, we are able to quickly provide family dental care to deal with any dental issues. Our dental work minimizes the amount of problems you may encounter with your teeth.
Call the most trusted family dentistry clinic in Lake Stevens, WA!
When it comes to the oral health of you and your loved ones, you deserve the best. For family dentistry in Lake Stevens, WA, that goes above and beyond to take care of you, visit us at All Smiles Dentistry. Every member of our team is committed to preserving and protecting the health and beauty of your smile, and we provide gentle, skilled dental care for both children and adults. We always do our best to alleviate your fears to make going to the dentist a positive experience, especially when it comes to routine care. Reach out now to schedule an appointment at a time convenient to you!
Request an Appointment
Free Invisalign Consultations & Free Teeth Whitening Available*
*Available for Invisalign Patients