Lake Stevens, WA, In-Network Dentist with United Concordia Dental Insurance
If you have a United Concordia Dental insurance plan, call All Smiles Dentistry in Lake Stevens today for any questions about our services or to schedule a dental exam. With Dr. Jason Steinhubel, our in-network dentist, you’ll receive the best care and full benefits our office and your insurance provider can offer.
Getting to know your United Concordia Dental insurance plan
If you’re covered under a United Concordia Dental Health Maintenance Organization (DHMO) or Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), you’ll receive 100% coverage for preventive care and coinsurance (sharing the cost) for most other services, with the cost split for each dental procedure listed on the My Dental Benefits portal online at www.unitedconcordia.com/dental-insurance/member. There is typically no copay, and you’ll save on the total cost of your treatment by visiting our office as an in-network dentist with predetermined special pricing for United Concordia members.
As an enrolled member, you’ll be able to log in and access helpful resources in the insurance members portal. There’s also a mobile app to make it easy to quickly check your benefits, see your claim history for past dental charges, change your personal information for billing and premiums, and get your insurance ID card (which you’ll need to bring with you to your first appointment in our office).
Why visit All Smiles Dentistry for your exams?
In addition to being a proud United Concordia Dental preferred dentist, our team brings the personalized level of care that helps you feel more relaxed about a regular trip to the dentist. A visit to our office in Lake Stevens always includes:
- A welcoming staff dedicated to making your visit a positive experience for patients of all ages
- A strong belief in preventive care and patient education to help you avoid the need for major dental work that makes you anxious
- Experienced dentists ready to provide any kind of treatment you need, all in one place
- Quality and safety standards that follow all guidelines from the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
We accept dental insurance from Delta Dental, Premera, MetLife, United Concordia Dental, Aetna, Cigna, and Regence (Blue Shield).
All Smiles Dentistry dental services
Our dental services cover the full spectrum of preventive and general dentistry, cosmetic procedures, restorative dental work, and family care. Please visit our Treatments page to learn more or click on the specific service below. If your dental insurance policy from Delta Dental, Premera, MetLife, United Concordia, Aetna, Cigna, or Regence covers these services, we’ll handle the billing paperwork for you. If you wish to pay out of pocket or using our Quality Dental Plan, you’ll still be able to receive any treatment you need with the same high standard of care.
- Family dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Smile makeovers
- Dental exams and teeth cleanings
- Digital teeth X-rays
- Fluoride treatments
- Oral hygiene aids
- Root canals
- Sedation dentistry
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Snoring appliances
- Dental implants
- Dental crowns
- Dental bridges
- Tooth fillings
- Porcelain veneers
- Teeth whitening
Book an appointment today.
- In-House Dental Plan Available
- We Accept Most Insurances
- Open on Saturday
- State-of-the-Art Equipment & Care
- Thorough Dental Consultations
- Comfortable, Relaxed Atmosphere
- Neighborhood Dentist for Over 10 Years
- Multi-Disciplinary Approach to Care
- Dental Care for Patients Over 1 Year in Age