Our Dental Treatments
Professional & Friendly Dentists in Lake Stevens
Do you or your children dread going to the dentist every time your bi-annual visit comes up on the calendar? At All Smiles Dentistry, we are committed to making your experience as comfortable as possible. With over a decade of experience offering Lake Steven dentistry, we have the state-of-the-art equipment and skills to deliver the quality care you deserve.
We can offer you the following dental treatments:
- General dentistry: We offer a wide range of general dental services, including regular dental examinations and cleanings, oral hygiene aids and education, and X-Rays.
- Family dentistry: Our dentists and staff members are experienced at working with individuals of all ages, including patients just over one year in age.
- Dental exams and cleanings: Regular dental examinations and cleanings are a very important part of maintaining strong teeth and gums as well as a healthy mouth.
- Digital X-Rays: If you have been experiencing any pain or your wisdom teeth are starting to come in, we will likely use X-Rays to give us a better idea of what is happening.
- Fluoride treatment: We use fluoride treatment to treat and prevent dental decay. Fluoride is also effective in treating exposed root surfaces and fissures.
- Sealants: After we have filled a cavity, we may use sealant (a thin layer of plastic) to prevent further decay. A sealant is often used for molars in children and other individuals who are cavity prone.
- Oral hygiene aids: We can help educate you on how to use the most common oral hygiene aids, such as floss, interdental cleaners, rinses, irrigators, and toothbrushes.
- Root canals: If the root of a tooth has become infected, it will need to be scooped out during a root canal in order to save the entire tooth from removal.
- Periodontics: Periodontal disease affects the gums and bones which support the teeth in your mouth. We offer a form of treatment that is effective in treating the disease.
- Sedation dentistry: For patients who are uncomfortable and anxious about the idea of dental procedures, we may recommend you have a consultation for sedation dentistry.
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery: Our dentists are highly trained in oral and maxillofacial surgery, including bone grafting, TMJ, and wisdom teeth extractions.
- Mouth guards: We may recommend the use of a mouth guard if you have been grinding your teeth or clenching your jaw. A night guard may provide you with relief.
- Snoring appliances: Do you snore? Snoring can disrupt your loved ones and may also prevent you from getting a good night’s sleep. Snoring appliances may help you to stop snoring.